Our Impromptu Lunch at Gloria Maris

After our sumptuous seafoods dinner at Dampa, my newly-wed cousin wanted to meet again, so they invited us to Gloria Maris for lunch.


It was another first for me and so are my balikbayan relatives. So we were excited for this particular lunch because I knew that Gloria Maris offers good food and great ambiance.

The host ordered a lot for a party of 15 pax, that's why we were sooo full after...





Unfortunately, all I did was eat during this particular lunch so I was able to take a few photos and I wasn't able to take note of the names of the food.

But we will definitely go back one of these days. Hopefully by then, I would be able to capture everything.

But at least I was able to take a few photos of my family.



It was a indeed a great lunch to think that it was impromptu. We all had a grand time.

Thanks again for the lunch, Rachelle and Badri!

2 Response to "Our Impromptu Lunch at Gloria Maris"

  1. admin says:
    October 01, 2012 4:02 PM

    yum! nakainan nyo na ata lahat ng restos Mich!

    JennyL
    http://jennytalks.com/

  2. Dez says:
    October 02, 2012 6:08 AM

    Di pa namin natry dito Gloria Maris. Ang laki ng kids sis! :)