The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is ♥.

Ever since I've started reading the book, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I can't totally put it down. I was hooked!


So after reading the book, I downloaded the video and whenever I'm free, I would watch it. I'm glad my friends recommended this book. It is very inspiring and it makes me want to follow what it says.

Here are the things that I've learned from this book/video.

1. "You deserve all things that life has to offer..."


2. "See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret or worry about them."


3. "All that we are is the result of what we have thought."


I love, love this book. I have learned to think positive from now on. Dwell on the things that I'm grateful for and leave the rest not only to the universe but to the Lord.

1 Response to "The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is ♥."

  1. Simply Roselle says:
    September 08, 2012 5:10 AM

    Hello, nice entry you have, so much to learn :)