Alex's Nightmares



I couldn't believe that Alex was having nightmares already. I know there are days that she would cry while sleeping but I didn't realize that she could also remember it! Here is what our conversation one morning.

Me: Alex, what happened, why did you cry earlier? what did you dream about?
Alex: (After a few minutes) Monster Inc.
Me: Why what happened to Monster Inc?
Alex: (After another few minutes) Wawa girl, no eyes, Wawa!

Whaaat!? Did I hear her right!? She dreamt about Monsters Inc!? But as far as I can remember, she watched this movie months ago so I couldn't believe it when she told me about it.

Anyway, maybe for now, I won't let her watch that movie so she won't have nightmares about it.

Now I'm off to discuss CAT5e with Hubby since he has been experiencing some difficulties with his internet at work.

3 Response to "Alex's Nightmares"

  1. Jen says:
    August 12, 2008 12:44 PM

    Naku, I'm also worried that my Belle will have nightmares with the fanta-seryes on tv. I try to limit her viewing, but sometimes, nakakalusot pa rin. :)

  2. Aggie says:
    August 12, 2008 1:14 PM

    I love Monsters Inc!! Pero di ko pa din pinpapanood ke Martha :D

  3. Mich says:
    August 12, 2008 1:51 PM

    @jenny - yeah nakakalusot pa talga mga kids pagdating sa TV. hehe!

    @aggie - at first deadma lang sya while watching eh, didn't know na affected pala sya...