Not Bad!

...for a ME time that is! Since I was confused on what I should do yesterday during my ME time, I decided to do everything! LOL!

After work, I updated all my blogs of course and did a few bloghopping. After that I scrapped for two LO's that is part of Alex's mini photobook which I will be giving to my Mom for her birthday. After scrapping, I felt a bit sleepy, so I took a nap! And I slept for 2 hours! It was heaven for me. No distractions or whatsoever. Except for Hubby texting me every once in a while. :D

After taking a nap, I had some snacks and then tried to make a jello (with fruit cocktail) for Hubby and Alex. See, I can cook! LOL! So when Hubby and Alex arrived, I felt so refreshed and happy too. :)

I guess I did have a good day yesterday in spite of working on a holiday. Another working holiday (for me) is coming up next week. And I wonder (again) what I should do on that day after work? Hmmmm...

How did your holiday went? ;)

2 Response to "Not Bad!"

  1. Bela says:
    August 19, 2008 12:46 PM

    ako din nasa office noong mon...iba kse holiday namin...pero nag leave na ako sa aug 25...hehehe

  2. Mich says:
    August 19, 2008 5:05 PM

    sis, onga pala ano, iba din pala ung holidays mo. :)