I Want One of These!

Apart from the Nautica watches that I saw last night at the mall, I would also want one of these for my birthday or maybe Christmas...




First Row: Grapevine in Gray, Ithak Tote in Black, Mickey Trifold Wallet in Red
Second Row: Twirl Shoulder Satchel in Green, Twirl Shoulder Satchel in Pink Floral,
Third Row: Zouk Shoulder Bag in White and Black

These are all from the Kipling Collection. The zouk shoulder bag in white and black is the latest that they got and they also have it in different colors. This one is my first choice. :) I will probably ask my brother who is in Macau to buy one for me (if it is cheaper there). So now my problem is, which one to choose! LOL!

*Photos from Kipling website.

4 Response to "I Want One of These!"

  1. Jane says:
    August 12, 2008 3:35 PM

    mich, oo nga pala you have a bro sa macau ano? jon will be going there with his friends next month. sa venetian sila stay. i wonder mura din ba LV dun ? hehe

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 12, 2008 9:24 PM

    hi mich, i have the last bag. i used that when we met at starbucks last time. pero dark red yung strap. pasalubong ng mom ko. with matching wallet pa. hahaha. nice di ba?

  3. Peachy says:
    August 12, 2008 11:44 PM

    nice bags from kipling.. ung pink bagay sa girls mo :) heheh

    btw, tag kita http://www.amazingsincebirth.com/2008/08/thanks-kathy-start-copy-here-moms-who.html

  4. Mich says:
    August 13, 2008 11:10 AM

    @jane - naku Jane i have no idea kse di ako tumitingin sa LV store, di ko kse afford. LOL! but who knows, baka cheaper nga. :) I heard it's cheaper in Macau than HK.

    @thea - really? ok ba? i like it kse malaki and madaming malalagay noh? :)

    @peachy - naku onga eh, kakikayan ito. hehehe!