Our Relaxing Weekend

We brought Alex to her pedia last Saturday for another vaccination and then afterwards we bought our groceries then went home to take a nap. At around 7pm we then had dinner with parents and sister at Secret Recipe (to know more about our dinner, check out my post here).

After a not-so-busy Saturday, we spent our Sunday the whole day at home. It was raining so we didn't bother to got out and even go to the mall. Hubby and I were too tired (after having all our July weekends booked for malling, parties, etc). I had the time of my hands to pamper myself by reading, sleeping, and even had time to checkout my problem with acne. I just gave up on it actually and assured myself that this will be over soon (hopefully!). I also had the opportunity to checkout some cellphones over the internet. I'm eyeing a lot now but will have to double check on my budget first. Unfortunately Hubby is not going to sponsor this time, even if my birthday is coming. LOL!

I understand, Sweetie... :P

Anyway, we just ordered pizza yesterday since we can't go out ourselves. I had the time of my life eating the cheese crust (with cheesy dip). Yum! But I promised myself that starting yesterday, I will be on a diet and will monitor my blood sugar. I don't want to get big so much (which is already happening now) so that I can still delivery normally.

Well, Alex was also in the mood yesterday so we took her picture with her cutie umbrella from Lola. This one she loves so much she even wants to sleep with it. LOL!



Hope everyone had a great weekend! (*wink*)

4 Response to "Our Relaxing Weekend"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 04, 2008 12:40 PM

    I love her smile! Ang cute hehe. Gustong gusto niya ang umbrella niya.

  2. Mich says:
    August 04, 2008 1:09 PM

    thanks Nona, naku she loves umbrella talga :)

  3. Gracie says:
    August 06, 2008 9:15 PM

    the soon-to-be ate is getting cuter & healthier each day! nakakatuwa...mukhang masayang-masaya sa kakiligan ang bata :)

  4. Mich says:
    August 06, 2008 9:38 PM

    hi gracie sana patuloy syang maging healthy kse hirap sya talgang pakainin. haaaay. :) thanks for dropping by! ;)