On my 6th Month

I'm grabbing Peachy's formatting on how she gives an update on her pregnancy.

The Little Princess - She is getting active everyday! She kicks even at the wee hours of the morning. When I try to put music on my tummy she kicks it like she doesn't want it. LOL! Based on my checkup last Thursday, my OB said that her weight is just right on the 24th week. Not too big, not too small either. And guess what my OB told me? Her heartbeat is like a baby boy's! Hmmmm...

My Food and Weight - I gained around 4-5 lbs from last month. Just right. My OB was happy to know that too. She said that I can gain around 1-2 lbs/week. I know I've been eating a LOT last month and we've been from one party to another. So this month and the next couple of months I will watch my diet and blood sugar. I will be eating only half rice each meal but will load myself with veggies and fruits. I will try to avoid JUNK foods too! So goodluck to me. :D Oh, I had decaf and light cafe mocha from Figaro last night and boy, I felt like my cravings were now over (I hope!). I miss coffee so much but will try to avoid it (even decaf) for the next three months.

How do I look now!? - I look awful. Pimples (and I mean, really BIG pimples) are like everywhere on my face. I've never experienced this when I was pregnant with Alex. I didn't need an acne scar treatment right after I gave birth. My hair has been oily too, that's why you would always catch me with a damp hair! Aarrrgh.
My weight may be lighter than when I was 24th week before but boy, I feel bigger now and my legs are HUUUGE. And I could feel the baby's weight already unlike before that I only felt the baby's weight on my 9th month.

How is Ate Alex coping up? - Well, sometimes she acknowledges a baby inside my tummy and sometimes she would laugh at it and would say, "Haha, big tummy, Mama!". We are teaching her to share her toys and stuff starting now so she wouldn't have a hard time when the baby comes. When I try to carry her she would say, "Heavy, heavy, I'm heavy, Mama!". How sweet right? Although she looks for her Dada and Yaya now more than me. :( I guess will just have to spend more and more time with her just before the baby comes.

On this pregnancy I can feel that time flies so fast. I couldn't believe that I'm on my 6th month already (except for my bulging tummy and humongous legs of course!). I guess 3 months is just around the corner. I better prepare the baby stuff and her room so I won't cram when the big day comes! :)

7 Response to "On my 6th Month"

  1. Peachy says:
    August 05, 2008 2:09 PM

    ako naman no pimples now, kay joaqui, may small ones ako eh. kaya ayaw ko pa picture nun ksi laki pa nose ko.

    may baby einstein ako na classic lullaby and orchestra ba yun, if u wanna have a copy, let me know para mabigay ko sayo pag meet tyo.

  2. Mich says:
    August 05, 2008 4:19 PM

    buti ka pa Peachy wala kang pimples. wow, sige pahingi akong copy ng baby einstein! Yey! Thanks ha! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 05, 2008 7:53 PM

    Exciting yan pag nandyan na talaga ang baby on how alex will react. kakapraning pero I'm sure she would love her sister!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 05, 2008 8:40 PM

    Galing naman ni Alex, may care and concern na siya at a very young age.Kapag ganyang may new baby sa family kelangan medyo alalayan pa rin si Alex baka magselos. :) normal lang yun.

  5. Mich says:
    August 05, 2008 8:48 PM

    @jody - naku nakaka-praning talga. although alex loves babies naman like her baby cousin, tuwang-tuwa sya dun, hopefully ganon din sa baby sister nya :)

    @nona - onga talgang gusto kong maiwasan ang selos as much as possible. hopefully di naman nya gaanong ma-feel yun.

  6. Anonymous Says:
    August 07, 2008 9:51 PM

    uuuy.. may possibility pa na boy? =D

    ako din madaming pimples kahit hindi buntis. hahaha.

  7. Mich says:
    August 08, 2008 11:16 AM

    @kelly - naku meron pa SIGURO pero I'm not expecting anymore. bwahaha!