Who do I Look Like? Tag

Ok, before I make research on commercial real estate I will just post this looooong overdue tag from Joy. Sorry Joy, it took me months to do this tag, I had to look for Hubby's baby photos and then had to scan it too!

{Begin Copy}


Litzie wants to see the comparison, just for fun.


The Rule:

Copy and Paste this part of the tag. Post a photo of you, your husband and your child’s photos in the same ages. Then tag 5 people. Link up the BLOG post you had your entry on.


Train:

1. Litzie 2. Jacq 3. Dzoi 4. Aggie 5. Diane 6. Mich 7. You



{End Copy}



ThreeOfUs


Now, I'm confused, all along I thought I look like Alex. LOL! After seeing Hubby's baby photo, I think Alex looks a bit like him too! Who do you think Alex looks like!? :)

Now, would you like to join us, Alpha, Abie, and Kathy?

6 Response to "Who do I Look Like? Tag"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 22, 2008 6:25 PM

    ayyyyyyyyyy ang cute ni marlon hahahah. kamukha nya nga si alex. pero habang lumalaki si alex ikaw kamukha nya :)

  2. Bela says:
    August 26, 2008 12:06 AM

    parang ikaw ang kamukha ni alex...

    thanks for this tag sis...gawin ko to soon..hanap ako picture namin ni howell...

  3. Unknown says:
    August 26, 2008 8:34 AM

    mas lamang ka yata sa asawa mo sis...mas kamukha ka ni alex..hehehe...

    btw, i'm taggin you here.

    have a nice day!

  4. JO says:
    August 26, 2008 11:27 AM

    Alex is definitely a carbon copy of you.

  5. Mich says:
    August 27, 2008 5:19 PM

    @joy - mukhang nag-iiba pa siguro itsura ni alex...

    @bela - talga sis? thanks ha!

    @idealpinkrose - hehe, thanks sis! thanks also for the tag...

    @jo - hehe, thanks Jo!

  6. abie says:
    August 29, 2008 12:38 AM

    done with the tag sis:

    http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/08/who-do-i-look-like-tag.html