My Early Birthday Present

Since I've decided to buy a new phone (as my early birthday present to myself), Hubby got excited that he wanted to buy one ASAP. I didn't want to yet, since my birthday is still one month to go, but he insisted and even offered on paying the half as his birthday gift to me. Wahoo! Of course, I didn't decline his "precious" offer! LOL! So here it is... I finally purchased a new phone last Monday.



Nokia E71. Since I've always wanted to get a QWERTY keyboard, I finally got what I wanted! ;)

Product Specifications

* Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900l; HSDPA 850 / 2100
* Operating system: Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1
* Display: 320 x 240 pixels, 2.36 inches, TFT, 16M colors
* Camera: 3.2-megapixel with LED flash
* Memory: 110MB internal memory, microSD expandability up to 8GB
* Connectivity Wi-Fi, HSDPA, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0 (microUSB), GPS with A-GPS, 2.5mm AV Nokia AV connector
* Battery: 1500 mAh
* Standby time: Up to 17 days
* Talk time: Up to 10 hours
* Dimensions: 114 x 57 x 10 mm
* Weight: 127g
* Colors: White Steel, Grey Steel

*Photos from Hardwarezone.com.ph

6 Response to "My Early Birthday Present"

  1. Bela says:
    August 07, 2008 2:11 PM

    wow new phone...ako gusto ko ng iphone...pero ang mahal...hehehe

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 07, 2008 4:17 PM

    huwwwaaw how nice. malapad ba sya mich like ipaq? naku magdownload ka na ng ebooks! hehe

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 07, 2008 9:45 PM

    cool toy! hindi ka ba nahihirapan sa qwerty?

  4. Len says:
    August 07, 2008 10:13 PM

    ganda ng phone ah! pero parang hirap ako sa qwerty... i always let hubby do the texting when i am using his phone - di ako sanay eh!

    such a precious birthday gift indeed! :)

  5. Unknown says:
    August 08, 2008 8:18 AM

    wow~ nice cp! advance happy bday tutal may regalo ka na kaya greet narin kita...hehehehe..

    allinkorea

  6. Mich says:
    August 08, 2008 11:11 AM

    @Abie - yeah mahal nga sis, di ko afford ung iphone. hehe!

    @joy - joy medyo malapad sya. malamang magddownload na talga ko ng ebooks nito. :D

    @kelly - di naman mahirap, sanayan lang

    @arlene - at first nakakapanibago pero sanayan lang sa qwerty :)

    @jo - thanks jo!

    @idealpinkrose - thanks sa early greetings!