Snack Time!

Thanks for this Mommy Eds!

{START}

I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.

When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.

1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place6. Iam Dzoi 7. 8. Suburban Sass9. To the Moon and Back10 . Raising Sandy11. Mommy Talks 12. Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps 13. All Kinds of Me Stuff14. The Salad Caper 15. Winding Creek Circle 16. InkBabyStudios 17 Belly, Baby and Beyond 18. Celebrating Life 19. My Life is Peachy 20. My Precious Niche 21. Just Me.. Eds22. Eds Mommy Life 23. Random Thoughts 24. Your Blog



snack-300x253.jpg


(Credits: Doodled snacks by Kate Hadfield)


Alex’s Favorite Snacks

Alex is not the kid who loves to eat snacks. She would rather eat rice and ulam in a full meal and then wait for the next meal to come. But there are still certain snacks that she likes every now and then like...

1. Cheese
2. Yoghurt
3. Yakult/Fruit Juice
4. Gummi Bears (is this considered a snack!?)
5. Pretzels
6. Biscuits
7. Raisins

Now, what are your kids' favorite snacks, Dez, Jo and Pam?

1 Response to "Snack Time!"