Alex's Photobooks!

IMG_3187 2


...are here! I got it last Friday and I was happy with the results. I had it printed at Digiprint and so far their service was ok. I gave them the layouts Monday night and then they delivered it right into my doorstep Friday noon. So, now I got two photobooks for Alex! One is her first year album and then the other is her second birthday party album. Now, I'm thinking where to store it! I will probably buy a special box and a box cutter for these two photobooks. I wouldn't want even the dust to attack it. LOL!

Check the other pages of the photobook here! ;)

3 Response to "Alex's Photobooks!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 21, 2008 3:50 AM

    love photobooks, those look so nice. I normally have smilebooks.com create my photo books, how is Digiprint

  2. JO says:
    August 22, 2008 11:36 AM

    wow! that is so cool! that must have cost a fortune... oh well, mommy's always spend for their little ones even if it hurts the budget and we don't feel guilty at all. right?

  3. Mich says:
    August 22, 2008 12:08 PM

    Thanks for all your compliments! ;)