Dating 101

From Yen. Thanks girl! I had fun! ;)

Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Random Thoughts | My Colorful World | Explore Manila | YOUR BLOGS



1. When was your first kiss and where?
..::.. I was 18 in a moviehouse! LOL! ..::..

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
..::.. My first relationship lasted for only 3 months, when I was in second year college. :D ..::..

3. What age were you allowed to date?
..::.. I was allowed to have a boyfriend at 18. ..::..

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
..::.. I fought with my Mom because of him. LOL! ..::..

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
..::.. 5 years relationship before Hubby. Hubby and I went out for only 10 months then we got engaged. :D ..::..

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
..::.. We dated for 10 months then we got engaged, after 11 months, we got married ..::..

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
..::.. I just knew. When I saw him I knew that there was something about him but I just didn't know then. ..::..

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
..::.. I think around 16 to 18 years old. HA! I don't know what Hubby's reaction would be though. LOL! ..::..

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
..::.. I hope I can be both, not too strict, not too cool either. .::..

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
..::.. Enjoy the dating part because when you get serious, aaaah, responsibilities come in and it wouldn't be FUN anymore. Make the most out of it and learn to treasure the people you love. ..::..

Now, it's your turn, IdealPinkRose, Mitch, Nona , Chat, Jhona and Arlene.

6 Response to "Dating 101"

  1. Len says:
    August 08, 2008 2:10 PM

    waah.. thanks sa tag, mich. naku one and only lang si hubby so sya na naman star sa tag na to. lols

  2. Jhona says:
    August 08, 2008 2:26 PM

    sis na link ko na name mo... ahhahha.. heheh. same tayo sa movie house.. ahhah..

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 08, 2008 7:32 PM

    Thanks Mich, I'll buzz you as soon as I'm done.
    Kilig ng mga sagot mo :)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 08, 2008 10:52 PM

    Done na po
    http://sahm-one.com/2008/08/08/dating-101/

    Thanks!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    August 10, 2008 2:39 AM

    my answers are here --

    http://workathome-mom.blogspot.com/2008/08/dating-101.html

  6. Unknown says:
    August 11, 2008 11:56 PM

    hi sis, thanks for the tag..will do it soon! how was your monday?