Happy Friday!

IMG_3150


I can't think of a better title. I just feel happy today because it's FRIDAY! Last day of work for the week and I can't wait for the weekend. It has been a busy (or tiring) week and I can't wait to have another relaxing weekend. Although we have things to do over the weekend but hopefully it will relax us (especially me) since it entails shopping! LOL! I hope we can also drop by the mall to buy some stuff for the wirings in my workstation. The dust is already getting on my nerves! Anyway, will cut this short now since my mind is on the weekend-mode already.

Oh by the way, the photo of Alex above was taken a few weeks ago. Can she be a future rock star!? LOL! She is singing EEYAEEYAYOOO and looks like she is having a grand time!

Happy Friday and Happy weekend everyone! (*wink*)

5 Response to "Happy Friday!"

  1. Peachy says:
    August 16, 2008 12:20 AM

    okay! vocalist si alex.. drummer c joaqui :) ayan, magkakaron na tyo ng MBAP band soon LOL.

    mukang rockista sa facial expression pa lang:)

  2. Ers says:
    August 17, 2008 7:23 PM

    hi mich, hope you had a blast this weekend. :)

    hows the pregnancy going pala?

  3. Anonymous Says:
    August 17, 2008 7:59 PM

    its sunday already, biles ng araw good thing its still holiday tomorrow! :) still in vacation mode.

    Cute ni alex, ilang years na lang pede na sya sa little dreamers ;)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 18, 2008 8:06 AM

    My favorite day of the week is Friday, means magwi-weekend na!! :D
    Aww...may sumpong na naman browser, di ko makita pic ni Alex. :)

  5. Mich says:
    August 18, 2008 11:03 AM

    @peachy - onga ano! LOL!

    @princess of CJ - i'm doing well with my pregnancy. thanks for asking :)

    @vhincent - thanks! :)

    @nona - sayang! di bale baka kapag nawala sumpong ng browser bumalik na ulit. thanks for the visit nona!