Makeup Essentials





Thanks to Kathy for this kikay tag!

I don't wear makeup all the time and I don't consider myself kikay at all! But the moment I saw my eye bags and my face getting pale, I started considering wearing makeup. But I only got these four items in my makeup kit. Theses include the following items from Body Shop...

1. All-in-one Foundation
2. Concealer for my eyebags
3. Retractable blusher brush
4. Shimmer Waves Bronze Blush-on
5. Lipstick/Lip gloss

That's it! Although I'm hoping to add a pimple cream in my list but for now, I will have to pass on that since I'm pregnant.

Care to share yours!? :)

1 Response to "Makeup Essentials"

  1. ♥SomethingPurple♥ says:
    August 18, 2008 3:31 AM

    Mich i love that bronzer from body shop too, i used to apply those sa brides ko dati =)