July Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Kerygma Magazine
- Digital Scrapbooking Magazine

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- I am Legend
- Cars
- Game Plan
- Batman Begins
- The Dark Knight
- Enchanted
- Monsters Inc

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Hubby's 30th birthday!
- Nanay's 40 days
- Rika's first birthday
- Baby Shower for the three babies with my highschool friends

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I gave Hubby a guitar, dinner and a movie
- I received two nice maternity blouses from my Mom who came from Macau
- Nice bags and foodies from BIL who came from Vietnam
- Alex got a dress from Tito Mike

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- I had a severe backache! :(
- The rest of the family were ok though. Thank God!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Hubby and I went out on a date (*wink*)
- Get together with Hubby's officemates, neighbors, my friends, my highschool friends, all of these were held at our place
- A fun party for Rika!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Highland Steakhouse
- Tong Yang
- Spareribs, Chicken Pastel, and Leche Flan from Conti's

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I bought maternity shorts

What were this month's disappointments?
- Nothing as far as I can remember and I thank God for this!

What were my accomplishments this month?
- OGTT results are STILL NORMAL (thank God)!
- Heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday which is normal
- My weight gain is normal too so now I feel so HAPPY!

Here's the photo of the little girl taken by Hubby this month! She is getting active everyday and giving us more and more tantrums! But she is also getting sweeter and sweeter too giving us unlimited hugs and kisses and trying to take care of us as much as she can. :)

2 Response to "July Monthly Roundup"

  1. Bela says:
    August 03, 2008 9:23 AM

    hi sis,

    naku si bela din super likot na...pero tama ka, she is giving us more tantrums too but is she getting more sweeter...

    take care sis

  2. Mich says:
    August 04, 2008 1:14 PM

    sis ganon ata sa age nila noh? malikot na talga...