The Se7en Tag

Thanks Gracie! :)



the rules:
a. list these rules on your blog.
b. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. you’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who i tagged.

1. I just celebrated my second anniversary of working from home!
2. I started this blog when I started working from home so it means this blog is also up and running for two years now! Yey!
3. I love to eat and travel too, that explains putting up my new blog.
4. I used to be a technical person, but now I'm so in love with digital scrapbooking.
5. I'm now on my 24th week of my pregnancy.
6. I will be on a diet for the next three months and will be watching my blood sugar very closely.
7. I love my life!

Now, it's your turn, Jody, Peachy, Aggie, Thea, Dzoi, Kathy, and Kelly

4 Response to "The Se7en Tag"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 07, 2008 1:25 PM

    Ang dami na na nitong 7 facts na ito ah! naubusan na ako ng random facts about me! hahaha.

    I'll add your name na lang to the one I did before. Thanks Mich!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 07, 2008 9:44 PM

    lol @jody! ganyan din ang sentiments ko. magiisip muna ako! haha!

  3. Mich says:
    August 08, 2008 11:15 AM

    take your time girls! filler din yan. LOL!

  4. walkonred says:
    August 12, 2008 9:25 PM

    mich done na... thanks ah! :)
    http://www.walkonred.com/2008/08/se7en-tag.html