Am I Really Thoughtful?

Guess what? I got a thoughtful award from era! Woohoo!

Era, thank you so much, I've never expected this award. Actually you are one of the thoughtful people who visits my blog, and I am passing this to you! :)



This award is one of the series of awards launched by Christy Z of Writer’s Reviews.

So, I'm passing this award to the fellow bloggers who always visits me and make wonderful comments about my posts even if I feel that my posts were sometimes nonsense. LOL!

Era
Nice
Dangkin
Julai
Lucel

Update: Mari also forwarded this award to me today and I was so happy! Thank you, thank you so much Mari! :)

5 Response to "Am I Really Thoughtful?"

  1. J says:
    October 11, 2007 5:06 AM

    hello mich!

    oy flattered naman ako. thanks a lot. just really love reading your posts.looking at that little girl (Alex) is always such a treat when i visit your blog.

    salamat talaga.

    ~juliana

  2. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 11, 2007 9:01 AM

    is this true Mich? :) Oi, i'm flattered ha. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

    Saka di naman nonsense yung ibang posts mo. I love reading them that's why i leave comments.

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

  3. Mich says:
    October 11, 2007 9:14 AM

    @lucel - sure, you deserve it! I really appreciate you reading my posts and leaving comments. nakakatuwa that someone like you reads my posts. hehehe! thanks din! :)

    @nice - thanks din nice. I appreciate your effort of commenting to my posts. sa uulitin ha. :)

  4. julai says:
    October 17, 2007 12:06 AM

    hi ate mich,thanks a lot for the blog award.I already made the tag ate..

  5. Mich says:
    October 17, 2007 4:55 PM

    you're welcome Julai! ;)