Questions!

I've been tagged by Mari last week...thanks Mari!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
- Marlon
2. What were you doing at 0800?
- still sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- giving Alex milk
4. What happened to you in 2006?
- I gave birth for our first Baby (Alex)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- "Ingat!" --> I told my household "ingat" on their way home last night
6. How many beverages did you have today?
- none as of the moment
7. What color is your hairbrush?
- black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
- taho for alex :)
9. Where were you last night?
- in our friend's house for our usual household meeting
10. What color is your front door?
- brownish
11. Where do you keep your change?
- wallet and coin purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
- sunny!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
- coffee crumble
14. What excites you?
- travel and surprises
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- yes, i want it badly but just don't have time... :(
16. Are you over the age of 25?
- yup :D
17. Do you talk a lot?
- sometimes, but I don't talk to myself. hehe!
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
- nope, haven't watched a single episode of that series
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
- yes, my cousin
20. Do you make up your own words?
- not really
21. Are you a jealous person?
- yes, very much hehehe!
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
- Allan
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
- Kathy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
- Hubby
25. What does the last text message you received say?
- "Yes Monday 3:30pm" --> from my Mom
26. Do you chew on your straw?
- YES! LOL!
27. Do you have curly hair?
- nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
- Alex's pedia
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
- all the persons who usually hung up on me (I;m talking about the people who I usually call at work)
30. What was the last thing you ate?
- cake from our household last night
31. Will you get married in the future?
- sure, for our golden anniversary :D
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
- No Reservations
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- No one in particular...
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- I forgot, Hubby usually does this since I do the cooking (kuno!)
35. Are you currently depressed?
- not really, I would usually do something about it if I'm depressed
36. Did you cry today?
- not yet... LOL!
37. Why did you answer and post this?
- because Mari tagged me and I thought the questions were interesting!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
- I'm tagging my new online friends:
Yvetchie, Arlene, Shabem, Rems, and Francine

3 Response to "Questions!"

  1. HartofDixie says:
    October 13, 2007 1:03 PM

    No doubt in #21, women definitely are jealous.
    Thanks for the tag! I've been tagged twice,so talagang gawin ko na ito LOL.

  2. mari says:
    October 14, 2007 2:07 PM

    thank you sis for taking the time to answer this! good day! :)

  3. Mich says:
    October 16, 2007 12:37 PM

    @shabem - yeah, will wait for it ha! ;)

    @mari - thanks for the tag as well, i had fun! :)