Saturday Brunch

After passing by UCC last Friday night, I can't help but think of their breakfast and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Mmmmmmm...So, I thought of having breakfast there. But, when!? Then I suddenly remembered that Alex will be going to a party with my sister and Mom in Festival Mall so it means that Hubby and I will be alone on Saturday morning!

So, off we go to UCC for our Saturday brunch!

Yummy coffee at UCC


We wanted to go there before 11 AM so we could have our coffee for free! LOL! It goes with the breakfast meals. Anyway, since I've been thinking (and even dreaming) about that veal bratwurst ever since I saw the menu, I had to order it! So, I got the French Toast with Veal Bratwurst and coffee.

French Toast (with Veal Bratwurst)


Oh, it was heavenly! Although the bratwurst looked pale (and according to Hubby it looked matabang) but, it was good. The french toast was even better! It was thick and yummy! And everything went well with the UCC coffee. Yum!

Hubby, on the other hand, ordered for the country breakfast with corned beef.

Corned beef


Well, from the looks of it, he loved it. I loved their hashbrowns too. For me, this breakfast meal is highly recommended.

Actually, all the breakfast meals at UCC are highly recommended. I would definitely go back there to try out their desserts too!

6 Response to "Saturday Brunch"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 09, 2007 2:54 PM

    Nagutom tuloy ako,Mich! Kain na muna me:) heehe Salamat sa dalaw ha:D

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 09, 2007 5:50 PM

    Breakfast looks good Mich! coffee looks great too. too bad I don't drink coffee; hehehe! I'm teaholic.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 09, 2007 7:16 PM

    looks yummy mich! nice photos :) nagutom tuloy ako lalo

  4. frecklesspeckles says:
    October 09, 2007 8:09 PM

    uy, fave ko rin yun UCC. I love their waffle, seafood spaghetti, curry burger, and of course the coffee. Sarap din ng cakes dun. :) slurp!

  5. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 10, 2007 1:29 PM

    Thanks for sharing Mich! May branch din ba sila sa Makati?

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

  6. Mich says:
    October 11, 2007 9:03 AM

    @yen - hehehe, sarap kumain lalo na kapag buntis. eatwell sis! :)

    @agring - talga you don't drink coffee? sabagay tea is good too! good for the health pa! ;)

    @joy - thanks joy!

    @wanda - sarap sa UCC noh? kung pwede nga lang sa UCC everyday breakfast ko. lol!

    @nice - hmmm, I'm not so sure kung may branch sila sa makati. Meron lang sa Podium, Temple Drive, yun palang ang alam ko. :)