Trick or Treat in Makati

As I've mentioned, Alex had two trick or treats, one is from my sister's office in Makati and the other from my in-laws' village.

We arrived at my Sister's office around 4PM. Kids were so excited and I was surprised to see my sister and her colleagues wearing costumes. LOL! I remember that they joined the Halloween contest which they would need to decorate they cube and wear costumes too. Unfortunately, they didn't win.

Anyway, there were several floors that we tried to visit for trick or treat. It was amazing how much some employees there really tried their best to decorate their cube in spite of the deadlines. I remember when I was working in a company, we didn't have time to join these kind of contests. I remember clearly that we were the only cube there that didn't join because we were soooo busy working and trying to beat the deadline. LOL! Haaay, those were the days.

Look at the Camera!
My sister and her officemate with Alex

Look at the Camera!

Candies!
Wow, lots of candies!

Candies!

Candies!
She wants some more Candies! LOL!


Alex loves to get a lot of candies! It was funny, once she got the hang of it, she got more and more. LOL!

Trick or Treat!

Smile
At the Phantom of the Opera Booth


Thank goodness she wasn't scared of all those decorations and costumes of the other kids. I think she doesn't understand yet the concept of scary and Halloween. Well, maybe next year, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a different story.

5 Response to "Trick or Treat in Makati"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 30, 2007 4:15 PM

    ang cutie naman ni alex! buti di nya tinatanggal yung wings?

    i posted sandy's photos na din :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 30, 2007 5:38 PM

    Very cute naman ni Alex ah ang ganda ng outfit...Meron pala ganyan dyan sa Pinas ano! Bukas pa ang trick or treat dito.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 31, 2007 6:36 AM

    ang cute cute ni alex!!!!!!!
    haha
    cute cute ng ipit niya :P bagay sa outfit. :)

  4. Len says:
    October 31, 2007 11:22 AM

    cute ng fairy costume ni alex bagay sa angelic face nya :)

  5. Mich says:
    October 31, 2007 2:57 PM

    thanks ladies! naku, tinipid ko lang yang costume nya. hihihih....