Look What I've Got!

I know, I know, it's too early to go shopping, but what the heck! I just can't sleep last night and I was thinking that I had to shop for new kits! Actually, for almost a year in doing digiscraps, I haven't been really gone online shopping for kits, yeap, not even once (oh, except for that shopping that I did c/o Hubby as a gift!). So, look what I've got from Little Dreamer Designs...



And only for $1.00! Cool huh!? What a nice way to start the day! LOL! I just love their stuff lately and because of their nice kits, it's making me scrap! Which is good! If you want to check it out, click here. Hurry, this is only $1.00 for today!

2 Response to "Look What I've Got!"

  1. frecklesspeckles says:
    October 11, 2007 12:30 PM

    i got that too! buti din hindi ako natulog kaagad kagabi at nakita ko sya. yey! :)

  2. Mich says:
    October 12, 2007 3:51 PM

    oh cool! nice diba? sana more sales to come...LOL! :D