Weekend Update

We had a pretty laid back weekend. We brought Alex to her Pedia for her scheduled vaccine last Saturday and we were so happy that she gained weight again (0.5 kilos)! It was funny when we got there she automatically went to the weighing scale (by herself) and weigh and then tried to check her height too! LOL! Then after that, she immediately went to the Doctor's office because she knew that there were a lot of toys inside. Haaaay, ang anak ko talga.

Anyways, we had a tough time though because Alex didn't want to be examined. She was crying the whole time. Probably because it was already her nap time then. But, right before we left she was smiling again.

After the checkup we went straight to the mall. We had to do some errands so we left Alex and her yaya at a play gym. As always, she had a grand time playing there! She was supposed to have fever (because of the vaccine) but I guess she was too excited for that. LOL!

While Alex was busy playing, Hubby and I were busy buying some stuff and then went to have snacks at Dad's. It was this eat-all-you-can merienda/snacks for p135 only. Not bad right? I remember it used to be only p99 a year and half ago. (I remember it vividly because I know I was pregnant then and I was really controlling my weight. But, my Mom still brought me there so I was REALLY controlling my food. I wasn't supposed to eat bibingka then because I knew it's carbo and heavy, but I just wasn't able to control myself. LOL!) Anyway, the food choices were almost Filipino cuisine - puto with dinuguan, pansit palabok, pansit malabon, ginataan, spaghetti, brownies, cream puffs, siomai, beef/chicken mami, and many, many more. We were so full after that we had our dinner late already.

When we got home, Hubby again prepared to go out for his boys night out with his friends. I was also expecting my friend, Farrah to come over. So, Hubby and I spent our Saturday night separately with our friends.

Oh, by the way, Alex fell asleep as soon as we got home (it was around 7pm!). She wasn't able to have dinner because I guess she was too tired! WOW! But we were glad that she had fun.

Our Sunday was just spent at home doing nothing. These are the days that I just look forward to. We slept all day. I cooked a little bit of pasta for snacks and then we headed to the mall again for dinner with my Mom and sister.

Oh, I love our weekends! Hope everyone had a great weekend as well! (*smile*)

3 Response to "Weekend Update"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 17, 2007 6:57 PM

    Buti pa si Alex di nagwawala pag pedia checkup. yung sa akin pagkakita pa lang sa clinic ayaw na pumasok and ang sabi eh "hindi hindi". hehehe

    Good to know your weekend went well.

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

  2. Ers says:
    October 18, 2007 11:03 AM

    i dread vaccine day for Ian kasi he had fever the night after, last time and we had a hard time settling him. :(

    i miss bibingka. hayyy!

  3. Mich says:
    October 18, 2007 3:36 PM

    @nice - yeah, ganyan din si Alex at first pero ngayon nasanay na. :)

    @era - haaay, i know how you feel, kapag vaccine talga worst for kids un kaya punta kme agad ng mall after the vaccine para pambawi. hihihi...