Men and Hair

I don't really know what's up with men and hair. Before I used to think that only girls are conscious with their crowning glory, but just recently, I've met men who were really conscious about their hair loss. I used to think that the idea of hair loss is part of men's lives, little did I know that this is one of the biggest insecurity that men usually have. Some would use hair treatments, while others would buy a wig. Others also undergo hair transplant which I think is the most expensive among all the
treatments.

I've looked it up over the internet and I found the most popular hair treatment among others and it is called provillus. They said that provillus for men has a breakthrough formula that blocks dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hormone responsible for hair fall in men. What is happening here is that the Breakthrough formula of Provillus supplements the nutrients required to nourish and re-grow your hair because strong, healthy hair begins with the proper nutritional building blocks. Sounds good to me.

1 Response to "Men and Hair"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 05, 2007 10:00 PM

    Of course that could be expensive. But still it's the most natural solution to hair loss as its your hair growing. After you've had the procedure and your hair is growing in areas in which you previously experienced hair loss no-one will know you've ever had anything done unless you choose to tell them. Hair transplant surgery is the natural solution to hair loss.