She's finally Asleep!

Haaay, after how many hours of making kulit, Alex is now finally sleeping. You see, her nap time was supposed to be after lunch around 12:30pm but for some reason, she wanted to play with me more! So, I tried to play with her and then make her go to sleep. I thought she was sleepy already so I went back to my computer. But after a few minutes she would try to surprise me then laugh her heart out if I would glance at her. She would just laugh and wait for me to tickle her. Haaaay, how can I resist that wonderful smile, right?

And the weird thing about it is that, during the time that she was making kulit, my internet connection has gone from bad to worst. I would get disconnected every 5 minutes. So, I wasn't able to work!

Anyway, my internet connection is still bad, but at least, Alex is sleeping now. I'm sure she got tired of laughing all throughout the afternoon. Haaay, I just love days like this, seeing her smile and laugh is really something! I wish I could capture the whole thing so her Dada can see it. Or maybe later we'll just try to tickle her before she goes to sleep. (*grin*)

1 Response to "She's finally Asleep!"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 25, 2007 2:00 PM

    ansaya talaga pag kalaro ang mga babies natin noh? :)

    tagal ko na ring di nakavisit sa site mo...makikibasa lang. :)

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net