How Many of Me?

I snagged this from Era! Thanks for letting me snag this, girl! ;)

When I tried to enter my maiden name, I got this:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
519
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

And, look what I've got when I tried to enter my married name now!?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Wuhooo! I know I had a common name when I was single and good thing that Hubby's surname is so unique that finally I got a unique name now. But, well, that is only in the US. I wonder what would be the result if this is based here in the Philippines. Hmmmmmm....

1 Response to "How Many of Me?"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    October 27, 2007 11:41 AM

    i don't need to take this quiz anymore. i can tell you now, sa sobrang unique ng name ko, nobody in the world has it. :D

    at least ngayon, it will be easier for you when it comes to applying for your NBI clearance, di ba? :D