It's All About my Pregnancy

I snagged this from Caryl. Thanks for letting me snag this! ;)

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Yes sort of, we wanted it 2 years after we got married but suddenly we couldn't wait so we decided to have a go and then our first try was a success! :D
2. Were you married at the time? Yes.
3. What were your reactions? well, surprised that we got it the first try. lol!
4. Was abortion an option for you? never...
5. How old were you? 27
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? my period was delayed so I tried to take the pregnancy test
7. Who did you tell first? I was with Hubby when I took the test
8. Did you want to find out the sex? yes definitely
9. Due date? March 1, 2006
10. Did you have morning sickness? Oh yes, it was bad! I had rashes everytime I vomit. :(
11. What did you crave? egg plant, bagoong, desserts, everything sweet!, lansones, mushroom burger
12. Who/what irritated you the most? the smell of Hubby and the taste of sinigang (i didn't like sour at that time)
13. What was your first child’s sex? Girley girl :)
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? No
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I think around 30-40 lbs
16. Did you have a baby shower? Yes.
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew about it.
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, I had to be in bed for a month and I had GDM.
19. Where did you give birth? Hospital.
20. How many hours were you in labor? My, 24 hours!
21. Who drove you to the hospital? Hubby
22. Who watched you give birth? Hubby, he was with me while I was in labor too.
23. Was it natural or C-section? natural with epidural :)
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Epidural
25. How much did your child weigh? 6.8 lbs. something
26. When was your child actually born? March 9, 2006
27. What did you name him/her? Bea Alexandra
28. How old is your first born today? 1 year and 7 months

My labor was HARD as in it was REALLY HARD. LOL! But anyway, everything was worth it seeing the beautiful and wonderful Alex.

In line with the reminiscing of my pregnancy, this is Alex's picture right after I gave birth. She was almost a day old here.

Baby Alex 011
She looks so different now! :)

Baby Alex 001
This is us while I was in labooooor...

4 Response to "It's All About my Pregnancy"

  1. Ers says:
    October 18, 2007 2:54 PM

    i remember when i was in labor, we were not wearing caps. :)) and i wasn't covered down there. waaaa!

    i didn't have photos smiling either because i was already 6cm dilated when we arrived at the hospital.. at sobrang sakit na. but i have gory photos when ian came out of me.

  2. Mich says:
    October 18, 2007 3:34 PM

    oh my! buti ka pa Era, ang bilis mong manganak! at 6CM I was with epidural na kse di ko na kaya 4-5CM palang! :) Abangan ko yung Mommy Survey mo ha.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 18, 2007 3:57 PM

    naku pareho pala tayo ang tagal ng labor, hehe... pero mukhang di ka hirap kasi you have that sweet smile pa din, hehehe...

  4. Peachy says:
    October 18, 2007 10:06 PM

    reminiscing ah :) il post this at my blog too ha.. Thanks!