Starting the Week Right

Live well, Love much, Laugh often


Ok, after attending the CFC's chapter assembly last Friday, I got something from a sharer that I would like to apply in my own life.

Live well, Love much, and Laugh often.

For living well, I would eat more healthy food! Enough eating chocolates and chips. Well, only for weekends I guess. No more midnight snacks and ordering pizza in the middle of the night (on weekdays!). Will try to do some exercises (but I won't promise!). And I will try to sleep early and wake up early!

For loving much, I would let the people that I love know that I love them. I will do whatever I can to make them happy and comfortable - that would be Hubby and Alex.

For laughing often, I guess I would need this. I haven't laughed that much lately and I've just been preoccupied with a lot of things. So with this, since my friends are the ones who make me laugh, will meet them. Will try to meet 1 set of friends a week! I just hope they are not too busy.

So there, I hope that I would be able to start my week right. :)

2 Response to "Starting the Week Right"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 08, 2007 1:56 PM

    very well said mich! have a great week ahead.

    N!cE
    www.nicermorning.net

  2. Mich says:
    October 11, 2007 9:25 AM

    @nice - thanks, thanks! :)