My Wishlist for our Christmas Party

Oh, this is my favorite part of the Christmas season. Doing MY wishlist. LOL! We have an early Christmas party next month and I have to do a wish list for our exchange gifts. So here goes...(1 as the highest priority - hihihi...)

1. Kids Hamper - This is one thing the I haven't bought yet. Alex has been sharing our hamper for months already! I was hoping it to be like this...






Isn't it cute? It doesn't have to be exactly the same, I'm just posting the picture to give an idea. I was also hoping that it's round and tall, most hampers I saw kse is square and a little bit wide.

*pic from Home Organizer Shop.

2. Long Necklaces. Don't exactly know how to describe it...this necklace is the "in" thing nowadays and can be bought from tiangges. These are necklaces with huge stuff on it. Ok, I'll post one of my sister's pic to give an idea.



3. Picture Frame for a wedding picture or family picture.

That's it for the three things that I want for our Christmas party. I can't wait! (*grin*)

3 Response to "My Wishlist for our Christmas Party"

  1. Mommy Lutchi says:
    October 13, 2007 1:43 AM

    halo Mitch, thanks for the vsit...love the hampers....ong necklaces is cute too.

  2. Joy says:
    October 15, 2007 4:16 PM

    hi mich! muntik ko ng makalimutan un wishlist ko :D

  3. Mich says:
    October 16, 2007 12:36 PM

    @gwapasila - thanks for the visit too! :)

    @joy - hehe! naku, lapit na deadline! hehehe