Surprise from Hubby

"Dress up. We'll have dinner later."

This is what I got yesterday right before my work ended. I got this text from Hubby! Boy, I was kilig. You see, he hasn't initiated a move to go out for a while now. I think the last time that he actually planned for a dinner date was my birthday last year. LOL! I guess that's just the way it is when you are married. The wives usually plan out for everything now.

But, I've been waiting for him to initiate a dinner date actually. It's nice to know that your husband is actually making an effort to plan, think, and organize something for you. :)

So, we went to a nice place last night. But I will have to post another one for that since I have to do some paid posts first (sorry!) and also, we had a very busy weekend and I will be posting about that too. Abangan!

3 Response to "Surprise from Hubby"

  1. Ers says:
    October 09, 2007 9:27 AM

    sweet naman ni hubs mo! :) will wait for your other posts.

  2. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 09, 2007 11:10 AM

    yiheeee! kakakilig naman yang mga text na ganyan. :)

    At binitin pa kami. hihihi. I'll wait for the rest mich.

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

  3. Mich says:
    October 11, 2007 9:15 AM

    @era - naku era, minsan lang maging sweet Hubby ko. LOL! kaya na-appreciate ko talga kapag nagmmake ng move yun. hehehe!

    @nice - sige, will post about it soon! thanks ha!