Annoying? Me?

I was tagged by Joy here. And it's about the things that make me annoying. Hmmm, this is hard! Aside from the fact that I have to admit my faults (hihihi!), Hubby should be answering this tag too! I'm sure he will be more than happy to... LOL!

But, anyway, so here goes...

1. I'm a certified workaholic. Hubby would always get annoyed when he gets home and I'm still in front of the computer either still working or blogging or scrapping. I just love being in front of my computer! (Is anything wrong with that? hehe!)

2. I'm impatient and I would always want MY way.

3. When I just gave birth, I was such a whiner! But, who wouldn't? I had labor for almost 24 hours! (btw, will post about this soon!)

4. It's hard for me to admit my mistakes and say sorry. Sometimes, when Hubby and I would have an agreement, I would say sorry then followed with a BUT...or trying to make palusot why I did that. LOL!

5. If I'm mad at this certain person, I wouldn't usually TELL him/her, I just won't talk to that person.

6. I'm a perfectionist.

7. I want to please everybody.

Wow, I felt like I was in a confession box. LOL! But, it's nice to admit some mistakes sometimes, it's something new. LOL! Thanks joy for this! :)

Anyone who want to snag this? Feel free to do so and let me know!

4 Response to "Annoying? Me?"

  1. **"Liza"** says:
    October 11, 2007 12:47 PM

    heheh katawa ka naman.i could be inpatient to pero I learn to control it since the Andrew was born..great time reading it..

  2. CHIKAI ♥ says:
    October 11, 2007 1:22 PM

    I can relate to numbers 1 & 2 mitch. hehehe. pero yong sa number 5, i can be plastic sometimes. kahit galit ako sa'yo kakausapin pa rin kita pero with matching cold treatment na yan. hehe.

    anyway, u can buy annie maning's products here: http://www.thedigishoppe.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=51

    ;)

  3. CHIKAI ♥ says:
    October 11, 2007 1:23 PM

    ngek.. parang na-cut ata ang link. i cut it into two. kaw na lng mag connect ha. :)

    http://www.thedigishoppe.com/shop/
    manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=51

  4. Mich says:
    October 12, 2007 3:49 PM

    @Liza - hi liza, buti ka pa natutong ma-control, naku, siguro matututo din ako pagdating ni alex ng 2. lol!

    @chikai - checked out the link na, thanks, thanks ha! ;)