My Long (Working) Weekend

Oh yes, it's going to be a long weekend once again, but it is going to be a "working weekend" for me. As usual, I had to work on a holiday because my working hours is actually not based here in the Philippines but based on another country. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of my job. But still, the perks of working from home would still rule.

As of this writing, I'm working and trying to input some info in our forms but at least my presence is here at home and I can still enjoy the company of Hubby and Alex. And oh, not to mention seeing him sleeping right now and having the time of his life! LOL!

But, this doesn't stop me for having some fun over the weekend! So, better go now and finish up my tasks and be back with more stories of how we spent our weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone! (*wink*)

4 Response to "My Long (Working) Weekend"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    October 27, 2007 11:38 AM

    have a great weekend, mich! :D

  2. Peachy says:
    October 28, 2007 10:41 PM

    have a great weekend sis.. work work pa din kahit long vacation ah .. sipag :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 29, 2007 10:13 AM

    hi mich! ako din, minsan need to work on a holiday. kasi nga nasa bahay lang naman ako LOL. ok na rin di ba :) looking forward to your weekend kwento

  4. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 29, 2007 1:45 PM

    wowo sipag ah! buti ka pa nakakawork sa bahay. ako hindi kasi daming istorbo.

    looking forward to your weekend kwento.

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net
    www.mommastuff.com