My Third Dream Destination

My next dream destination after Manchester as I've mentioned is London. Even when I was a kid, I would always dream of going to London. Remember that nursery rhyme, "I will go to London to visit the Queen!"? Oh, I love it!

Like checking out Manchester Hotels, I will also have to check first the Accomodation in London. I can see that there a lot of London Accommodation to choose from and I can choose depending on the region that we will be staying. I heard that Baker Street is a nice place and same with Chelsea. But of course, I will have to consider the price and if it is convenient meaning it would be easier to go to the tourist spots.

Oh, I can't wait for this dream destination. I know it will take years before we will be able to go there but I know that we will be able to make it there. It may be 5 years or 10 years from now, but the important thing is that our dreams will definitely come true!

2 Response to "My Third Dream Destination"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 19, 2007 2:39 PM

    I also wish I can go there too..

  2. Peppermint says:
    October 19, 2007 2:44 PM

    Mich!!! Let's go!!! London!!! Come visit us.... ;) Yung Europe tour natin ha...