Our Trick or Treat Last Year

I can't believe that it's been a year already since the last trick or treat! It was Alex's first trick or treat! We attended a Halloween party last year and Hubby, Alex, and I had a great time watching the kids with their nice costumes. Alex was 7 months then so I didn't bother to buy her a costume, because I thought she was too young then. Little did I know that there were actually parents who will make their babies wear costumes even if they were almost a month old! Boy, I didn't know that. But, good thing that one of our friends lend Alex a nice pumpkin costume. It was actually a bib, cap, and shoes. And Alex looked nice on that. It was simple and yet it was not too heavy for a 7-month old baby. :)


The Halloween party is coming up! But, I'm not going to tell what Alex is going to wear. LOL! It's going to be a surprise! But, hint: I didn't want to spend so much for her costume. LOL!

For the mean time, here are some of our pictures during our last year's Halloween party.

clubhouse
cousins
outside
skeleton
stage


(Advance) Happy Halloween, everybody! ;)

1 Response to "Our Trick or Treat Last Year"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 24, 2007 5:37 PM

    hi mich! san kayo nagtrick or treat? ang cutie ni alex :)