I'm a Soon-to-Be Godmother!

I just found out last week that I will be a Godmother once again! This is the second time that I will be attending a baptism this year and I just felt so excited! It's so flattering if you get to be a Godmother because it feels that the parents trust you enough to be one. Even if nowadays a role of being a Godmother is not a big deal anymore but I really DO take it seriously.

When I chose the Ninongs (godfathers) and Ninangs (godmothers) of Alex, I made sure that these are the persons that I can rely on especially if Hubby and I won't be around anymore. I also chose the persons who will always be there for Alex no matter what.

Anyway, because I was too excited for that baptism, I thought of making a nice LO for Baby Erika as our gift for her. Check this out...

Baby Erika
Credits here.


Journaling says:

A baby girl...
one of the most beautiful miracles in life,
one of the greatest joys we can ever know,
and one of the reasons why there is a little
extra sunshine, laughter and happiness
in our world today.

4 Response to "I'm a Soon-to-Be Godmother!"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    October 17, 2007 6:54 PM

    wow! congrats mich. i'm sure your will be a good second mommy to baby Erika. :)

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net

  2. Mich says:
    October 18, 2007 3:35 PM

    thanks, thanks, nice! :)

  3. JO says:
    October 19, 2007 10:28 AM

    great LO Mich... i miss digiscrapping. :-(

  4. Mich says:
    October 19, 2007 4:45 PM

    thanks Jo! and thanks for dropping by. busy ka na siguro kse sa blogging. miss your LOs too!