We had a Great Weekend!

This post is going to be short because I need to watch Chicken Little with Alex in awhile. Oh yes, she loves that movie and I guess she has seen it for 10 or more times already! Will post about that soon.

For now, I just want to share that we had a great weekend. Alex had two trick or treats (Friday and Saturday) and we got a LOT of candies, that I didn't know what to do with it. She had a great time (I hope!). I'm not pretty sure because she was so quiet the whole time and was really observing. Good thing she wore her wings (yes, she was a butterfly!) because she wouldn't want to wear it the first time I let her. Anyway, will post a few photos for now and will be back with more stories...

Alex with her Wings
I'm a Butterfly!
I'm a Butterfly!
Yes, her costume was so simple, I didn't want to spend too much! LOL!

Hope everyone had a nice one! ;)

8 Response to "We had a Great Weekend!"

  1. Eds says:
    October 29, 2007 7:51 PM

    you have a cutie here sis! :)

  2. selle says:
    October 29, 2007 7:55 PM

    your alex is beautiful! ang cute ng wings! Ü

  3. Anonymous Says:
    October 29, 2007 8:14 PM

    ang cute ni alex mich.. i love the wings!

  4. JO says:
    October 30, 2007 3:10 AM

    she's so pretty!

    i haven't found costumes for my kids yet and halloween is in 2 days! haaaay.

  5. julai says:
    October 30, 2007 3:46 AM

    hi ate mich,musta na po?woww ang cute talaga ni alex and i love her costume..simple but classy..

  6. Juzahlyn says:
    October 30, 2007 10:24 AM

    awww such a cutie love the wings

  7. Mich says:
    October 30, 2007 3:24 PM

    hi Ladies! thanks for the compliments for my little girl. :D I appreciate it so much! :D

  8. Anonymous Says:
    October 31, 2007 6:38 AM

    her costume is just perfect! very nice. :)