All About my Pregnancy

I was tagged by Joy and Thea. ;)

1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?
I craved for almost anything - eggplant, mushroom burger, singkamas, etc. I hated sinigang though and any other sour food.

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?
Yes, around 40lbs. I gained during my 1st and 2nd tri but suddenly had to be on a diet because of GDM.

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?
Yes, definitely!

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?
Almost 24 hours, yes it was loooooooong!

5. Did you have epidural during labor?
Yes, and I will have it again if I give birth again. LOL!

6. How did you give birth?
Normal

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby’s cry and saw him/her for the first time?
My first reaction - Wow, that was fast (because I only had to push thrice). And when I saw her, wow, she's long! hehehe! same with Joy, I was expecting I'd cry, but I was just too tired...

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?
Sort of but I was tense because I was afraid I'd drop her, she was too small!

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?
Nope, took a bath on my 4th day I guess (with violent reactions from my MOM, LOL!)

10. How was your first night with your baby like?
It was exciting yet difficult. I was so, so, sleepy then but I had to breastfed her I think every hour. When she first cried (and mind you, it was loud!), we immediately called up the nurse LOL!

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?
Yes, for 4 months.

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?
When I first visited her at the nursery section and the first time I breastfed her. Haaaay, it was wonderful! When I held her I just knew that she's my baby and she also knew that I'm her Mommy! She looked at me and then started to latch. :) I can't just forget that wonderful moment.

Thanks a lot for the tag girls! It was fun reminiscing about that BIG day of our lives.

I'm tagging Era, Yen, Eds, and Abie.

2 Response to "All About my Pregnancy"

  1. Eds says:
    November 09, 2007 1:36 PM

    Yipeey! got a tag to do!:) Thanks sis! :)

  2. Joy says:
    November 09, 2007 3:52 PM

    thanks for doing the tag! malaki din pala weight gain mo no? buti nawala agad hehe.