It's All About Aging...

I was tagged by Joy. Thanks Joy!

1. If you could pause your aging process, at what age would you choose do to it? (Meaning you would not live forever, but live for 90 or so years at whatever age you chose).
I would like to live up to 80. I want to see how my "apos" would look like and I would like to feel what it's like to have one.

2. At what age did you (or will you) consider yourself to be an adult?
When I graduated from college, around 21 and started looking for a job.

3. What do you think will be your most annoying trait when you’re a senior?
Oh, I'll be makulit! Something like asking a question thrice or more. LOL! I know because I'm already doing it now. LOL!

4. How does your current life compare with where you thought you’d be at this point when you were young?
Just exactly what I've been dreaming and had hoped when I was young. Finally settled with the man of my dreams, have an adorable one and a half little girl, and working from home and enjoying life! :)

5. When would you like to retire? What do you see yourself doing with your life after retirement?
Well, maybe around 40. But I wouldn't exactly retire. I would probably volunteer in some organizations and serve the Lord. Or help people, etc...

1 Response to "It's All About Aging..."

  1. Joy says:
    November 05, 2007 4:51 PM

    hi mich! thanks for doing the tag. halos parehas tayo ng mga sagot :)

    btw, kainggit dami mo ng LOs. lagi ko kasi nakikita sa right side hehe