Awards, Awards!

Oh, this is such a good week for me since I got more awards from online friends! Thank you so much, Ladies! I don't know what to say except that I appreciate it and you deserve all of it too!

The SuperStar Award

Thanks to Rems, Eds and Arlene, I got this superstar award.



So now, I'm passing this on to Jen and Anette.


The FAB Award

Yes, another Fabulous award from Jo! Thanks for this Jo! :D



The Beautiful and Sexy Blogger Award

Now, who would have thought that I would get this award!? And guess what? I got three! Thanks to Jody, Abie and Eds!




Now, I'm passing this on to Era, Joy, Jane, Arlene, Nice, and Amore.

6 Response to "Awards, Awards!"

  1. Len says:
    November 20, 2007 8:08 PM

    yahoooo! thanks soooooo much, sissy! i really appreciate it. mwuah!

  2. Annette says:
    November 21, 2007 1:09 PM

    thanks for the award, girl! take care.

  3. Mich says:
    November 21, 2007 1:41 PM

    You're welcome Arlene and Annette, you deserve it! ;)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 21, 2007 3:21 PM

    Nyahahay! Totoo ba to Mich? :) Thanks a lot. Mwah!

    N!cE
    http://www.mommastuff.com
    http://www.nicemorning.net

  5. JO says:
    November 22, 2007 8:01 AM

    you're welcome!

  6. Ers says:
    November 23, 2007 9:57 AM

    thanks, girl! :))