Filipino Blog of the Week Nomination

Is this real? I can't believe it! I was nominated as Filipino Blog of the Week for week 82! I thought I was dreaming. When I woke up, I went online then checked out my blog then found this wonderful news from talksmart. Isn't it cool? I'm not so sure who nominated my blog but I really appreciate it.

So, to all my blogger friends, if you have time, please vote for my blog here. I would really appreciate it. Thank you! (*wink*)

2 Response to "Filipino Blog of the Week Nomination"

  1. Eds says:
    November 12, 2007 1:17 PM

    Congrats sis!!! hindi kurin alam kung sino ang ngnominate sa akin eh...actually naiinis ako, of all the blogs ikaw pa ka-compete ko for this award hayyyy! sana different week nalang tyo noh, pero kung hindi man me ang mananalo gusto ko ikaw ang mapili sis!!! :)

  2. Mich says:
    November 13, 2007 3:47 PM

    thanks sis! naku, happy nako na na-nominate hehehe! :) goodluck to us! cheers!