Hooked on GA Season 3

After watching Heroes, I've never thought that I would still get hooked on Grey's Anatomy or GA Season 3. But, the moment I watched the first episode, I still can't get enough of it. Now, I'm now watching episode 8 and I noticed that the medical equipment on the show keeps on getting better everyday. It's amazing how they save lives and how much these equipment can help in the process. Even if it's a show, I assume that the medical equipment used are authentic or really do exist. AllegroMedical.com also offers these kind of equipment. Most common used include Blood Pressure Monitor, Maternity Care Equipment, Polar Heart Monitor, and any other equipment that help save lives.

1 Response to "Hooked on GA Season 3"

  1. Jesse Pega says:
    November 17, 2007 7:25 AM

    sis! I also looooveee Grey's!!!! As in super! Btw, you mentioned you're watching episode 8 na?!! where do you get it? ako, nagtitiyaga maghintay sa ch. 23. Please, please tell me your source, lol. thanks have a nice weekend :)