Our Saturday

...was the busiest day of the month! We woke up early (actually we woke up on our usual waking up time when it's a weekday) to bring my Tita to the airport on her way back to Bukidnon. Good thing traffic was not bad on a Saturday morning except when we got to the airport. We got there on time so all is well.

When we got home we prepared for our family day lunch with my in-laws. As I've mentioned in my previous post that my cousin-in-law who just graduated will be going back home to Texas so we had a sort of a family day (from lunch to dinner) thing with her and her family.

Lunch was grreeeaaat! Hubby's brother prepared lots of seafood (crabs, shrimps, prawns, and squid) for us. We also had Pork Sinigang, Alex's and Hubby's favorite! We were so full after lunch that I got sleepy. LOL! We couldn't rest since Hubby and I scheduled a shopping in the afternoon.

Yes, an early Christmas shopping at Karl Edwards International Bazaar in the Fort. Oh, I've been waiting for this for so long already. I want an early shopping because I don't want to stress myself when December comes knowing that everybody is going to shop. And besides, I'm too excited to wait. LOL! We were able to buy some stuff for our godsons and goddaughters. I just hope they'll like it. The items there were a little expensive. I don't know, I was expecting something like p200 for our inaanaks but we ended up buying something way over our budget. Hmmmm...I guess prices really went up these days? Anyway, we check out the bazaar twice then went home. I just hope that our next shopping in a bazaar will not be over our budget. Hehehe!

After the shopping, we went back to my sister to fetch Alex. Then they went back to my in-laws for dinner. I on the other hand, went home for my friend, Ercs' surprise bridal shower at home. Will post more about it when I get the photos from her. For the mean time, you can check her post about the shower here.

So that's how our Saturday went. It was a busy, busy day but also a fun, fun day.

Our Sunday was the opposite, we just stayed home, went out to buy some groceries, then went back home to sleep and rest. :)

How about you, how was your weekend?

5 Response to "Our Saturday"

  1. Ers says:
    November 19, 2007 12:17 PM

    it was a sleepy one mich!

    stayed home (again) because MCJ had to polished some paper work as he was scheduled to meet the accountant today.

    bingo night again!

    i love seafood.:)

  2. **"Liza"** says:
    November 19, 2007 1:31 PM

    Ohh wow yummy naman ulam nyo ha!grabe kayo aga pa nga eh nag Christmas shopping na kayo..:) teka sali ba ako sa lista dyan?lol! hope you have great week ahead!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 19, 2007 6:32 PM

    Nakakagutom naman yung mga kinain nyo Mich. :)

    Saan pa bang bazaars magandang mamili?

    N!cE
    http://www.mommastuff.com
    http://www.nicemorning.net

  4. dangkin says:
    November 20, 2007 2:29 PM

    very busy naman ang Sat nyo! :-) ako, dito lang sa bahay, natulog at kumain sa harap ng tv =)

  5. Mich says:
    November 20, 2007 5:24 PM

    @era - hi era, at least you were able to rest diba? and something to look forward is your bingo night. :)

    @liza - Yeah busog kmeng lahat talga. hehehe! hope you have a great week ahead too! :)

    @nice - nice, may pinost akong list of bazaars eh, will send you the link ;)

    @dangkin - buti ka pa at sa bhay lang. haaay i miss those days :)