I'm Back and Kickin'

Not literally though. Hubby and I are dead tired. But our weekend was a blast. Period.

I haven't felt this inner peace for a long time. We may be sooo tired physically but our minds and souls were definitely refreshed!

What am I talking about here? As I've mentioned here, Hubby and I attended a conference over the weekend. It was supposed to be for Friday to Sunday but we only had time from Saturday to Sunday. But it's ok because we still learned a lot and it was all worth it!

This conference is called the Kerygma Conference of Bo Sanchez. It was a three-day conference full of talks, sharing, worships, prayer, and fun! All in all we were able to listen to 7 full talks with the best preachers ever! (First talk was held last Friday)

What I'll do is post one by one the insights that I've learned from that conference. It was so nice that I just want to share it here with you. We can't help but feel blessed to be able to attend this wonderful conference.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Monday is a couple of hours from now which means that I have to work again, but it's OK! Because I know that I'm blessed and that I'm inspired and happy. Because I know that God loves ME! And you know, God loves you too. (*smile*)

5 Response to "I'm Back and Kickin'"

  1. Ers says:
    November 26, 2007 10:03 AM

    the conference sounds fun and interesting. im sure you learned a lot.

    have a great week ahead!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 26, 2007 11:34 AM

    yeah Mich, mukhang interesting nga ah. do post some of the things that you learned :)

  3. Joyce says:
    November 26, 2007 11:52 AM

    mukhang madami kang natutunan sis ha...can't wait to see what they are para naman matuto din ako heheh

  4. selle says:
    November 26, 2007 11:46 PM

    mich, ive been meaning to join one of bo sanchez's talks. i caught him sa tv one time and he's so inspiring. my mom also subscribes to kerygma kaya im familiar with him. i bet you learned a lot. it must have been nourishing to listen to bo noh!

  5. Mich says:
    November 27, 2007 12:36 PM

    @princess of cj - naku, it was fun and nourishing too. :)

    @joy - yes, will post paunti-unti, sayang wasn't able to take notes lang pero will try to remember everything. :)

    @joyce - yes will post soon :)

    @selle - sayang, sana umattend ka din. it was fun. super sulit talga! next year daw meron ulit. :)