A Big Help

Alex has 8 teeth all in all now. I know I need to start brushing her teeth now but the thing is, she doesn't want me to! I'm using this rubber thing and then I would rub her teeth and gums. I guess it's just feels weird for her.

Then I remembered that my Mom bought this toothpaste for her when she was in the US. I thought she will use it once she got all her teeth already but then I realized that maybe I should try it out. Good thing I did! She loved it! The first time she tasted it, she didn't mind the rubber thing that I would use for her teeth and gums. Haaaay, what a relief. This is what she has been using. I guess Alex loves the apple-banana flavor of this toothpaste.


But the problem is, do we have something like this here? I haven't checked the department stores yet, but, I really, really hope that I can buy it here.

1 Response to "A Big Help"

  1. Eds says:
    November 01, 2007 10:25 PM

    hi sis! got same prob w/ aj. He hates brushing, as in he cries to the max when we brush his teeth, with regards to his toothpaste, I think it taste ok naman eh, Advise naman sis?