"Me" Time

I'm working again today (but will be taking a day off tomorrow) even if it's a Holiday. So, as you can see, I've been posting paid opps like crazy. LOL! Hubby doesn't have work of course so, he decided to bring Alex to Lolo and Lola's. So, I have my "ME" time once again! And so I thought, what will I do after work?

I realized that I've got tons of things (that I wanted) to do since I haven't got a "me" time for a while now. I wanted to go to the parlor for pedi or have my facial, but I think time wouldn't be enough. I wanted to go shopping, but Hubby and Alex will be here in a while so I guess that's not possible. So, I just decided to make the most out of it so here I am blogging. LOL!

I'm also thinking of finishing the book that I'm reading or maybe scrap a little for the October month!? Oh, I also need to scrap Alex's Trick or Treat photos! Aaaargh...so many things to do, so little time.

Anyway, at least I made a little bit of shopping in the internet. I think I would buy these as Christmas presents for myself?




Hmmm...I'll just probably think about it first and check my budget if I still have room for clothes. LOL!

*Photos from http://glamourshopping.multiply.com/

2 Response to ""Me" Time"

  1. julai says:
    November 02, 2007 2:51 AM

    hi ate mich,musta na?woww nice ay may "me" time ka dyan..it's really nice to be all alone sometimes..pero pg always alone nakakaiyak rin and that's what happening to me most of the time, here in my apartment..all alone by myself all the time..huhhuhuh

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 06, 2007 10:28 AM

    Wow! Me time...sarap din nang may ganyan. Ako rin kelangan magpa pedicure and haircut.

    And nice blouses you have there. :)

    N!cE
    www.nicemorning.net
    www.mommastuff.com