The Look Alikes?

Hubby, Alex, and I went to in-laws last night to visit Hubby's Tito and Tita from Texas. They haven't seen Alex since she was 11 months old so they were shocked how Alex got so big in a few months! They were so happy to see Alex!

But, one thing that I couldn't forget is their reaction when they first saw Alex.Guess what did they say? They said that Alex looks like my SIL! My SIL looks like Hubby very much, so does this mean that Alex looks like Hubby? Really? LOL! I was shocked because they were the ONLY ones who said that. Even my MIL and FIL had already accepted the fact that I look Alex, and even Hubby. LOL!

Anyways, so I thought of posting this here just to see...



What do you think? :D Oh, in case you are wondering, I'm the one with the floral jumper. LOL! Maybe I should post Hubby's baby photo as well here just to be fair. Hehehe!

6 Response to "The Look Alikes?"

  1. Marlon says:
    November 09, 2007 1:05 PM

    No need for that sweetie. You and Alex do look the same, beautifual and sweet looking :)

  2. Eds says:
    November 09, 2007 1:35 PM

    OMG! sis! pinag-biyak na bunga kyo ni Alex ha!cutie! :)

  3. trinity says:
    November 09, 2007 2:18 PM

    sister..carbon copy mo ang iyong anak!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 09, 2007 3:38 PM

    ngayon alam ko na kung anong itsura ni Alex paglaki nya. :) She looks just like you Mich

    N!cE
    visit me @
    http://www.nicemorning.net
    http://www.mommastuff.com

  5. Anonymous Says:
    November 09, 2007 3:49 PM

    ahaha ikaw na ikaw mich. smile pa lang and eyes eh :) btw, ang kikay ng dress mo haha

  6. Mich says:
    November 13, 2007 3:53 PM

    @sweetie - is that really you? LOL! thanks :)

    @eds - talga sis? naku, nakakatuwa naman. haha it's not that ayokong maging kamukha ni Hubby si Alex. LOL!

    @trinity - hehehe! thanks sis!

    @nice - ganon ba talga kme magkamukha? :)