The Questions Tag...

...from Eds.

1. When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging July 2006 same time I resigned in my previous job. I was inspired by some Food Blogs that I wanted to be a food critic too! But since Hubby and I didn't get to go out often anymore (but I still love to eat!) and since I decided to join paid blogging, the purpose of my blogging now has changed. :)

2. What do you address your spouse as endearment and why?

We call each other "sweetie". We just call each other that ever since we went out dating up to now. If Alex is present, I would call him "Daddy", he would call me "Mama".

3. Who's Blog do you admire most & why?

I love all the blogs in my list. I try to visit them everyday or every other day if I have the time. These blogs are inspiring and I learn a lot from them everyday. :)

Thanks for the tag sis! Sorry this took so long!

1 Response to "The Questions Tag..."

  1. Eds says:
    November 23, 2007 6:35 AM

    Its ok sis! thanks for doing tha tag! :)