Dinner at Cafe Provencal

Cafe Provencal is one of the restaurants that I've been wanting to try but it's either we were too tired, we were with Alex, or we just didn't have the budget.

But after a long day last Saturday and after the inspiring conference, Hubby and I decided that we deserve to have a nice dinner to sort of celebrate. :) So we opt to try Cafe Provencal. I've heard a lot of raves with this restaurant although it was a bit expensive.

Before the dinner, we had appetizer. It was free! And all I can say is that the dip was really yummy! I had to ask for more. LOL!

Cafe Provencal

Hubby and i tried the roasted chicken with pasta and veggies on the side for our main course. And then we ordered another pasta.

Cafe Provencal

We didn't know that the servings were big. We were so full that we weren't able to finish everything. The roasted chicken was great! A bit expensive (p585) but it is already good for 2 - 3 persons. The pasta on the other hand was too salty for me. LOL! I don't know maybe I'm so used to my pasta already that is too bland. hehe.

Here is the photo of the place...

Cafe Provencal


Anyway, there are more dishes to try here. We'll definitely go back. But maybe only for special occasions. It is too expensive if we eat there for "wala lang" moments.

2 Response to "Dinner at Cafe Provencal"

  1. JO says:
    December 01, 2007 8:14 AM

    looks yummmy!

    it doesn't hurt to treat ourselves with expensive meal once in awhile. we need to pamper ourselves!

  2. Kelly says:
    December 04, 2007 3:38 PM

    where is this place? :)