Friday LO Share

It's Friday once again and it's time to share my most recent LO.

September
Credits here.

This LO is a bit late. I had a hard time scrapping this until I finally decided to use red as my motif since it's my birth month! It was a busy month for us, Hubby and I with my brother went to Bangkok, I had two birthday celebrations, we get to attend a nice and fun Jollibee party, and also it was my Mom and BIL's birthday. I love September and I always look forward to it! :)

6 Response to "Friday LO Share"

  1. Ers says:
    November 30, 2007 1:04 PM

    love this!

    i wish i could scrap din. my life is always in haste and i dont have control over mytime. maybe, pagmalaki na ang little boy namin.

  2. Mommy Lutchi says:
    November 30, 2007 9:09 PM

    lovely scrap Mitch...wish I can scrap again soon. TC

  3. Eds says:
    December 01, 2007 1:08 PM

    nice work sis! :)

  4. Unknown says:
    December 01, 2007 8:08 PM

    ako kaya kelan makakagawa ng scrap? hehehe...nice scrap, sis! i like red specially in winter!

  5. Mich says:
    December 03, 2007 3:45 PM

    @princess of cj - don't worry you'll have time when Baby Ian's all grown up. actually in a few mos naku, malaki na yan!

    @gwapasila - thanks lutch, will wait for your LOs ha!

    @eds - thanks sis! ;)

    @idealpinkrose - thanks sis, kaya mo yan. scrap ka na!

  6. Rachel says:
    June 24, 2011 3:46 AM

    I love the red color that you decided to go with. Any other reason you got red? Did anyone get you lingerie? Your husband maybe? ;)