Friendship Award

I got a very nice friendship award from Yen and Lucel Juliana. Oh, you're so sweet Ladies! I appreciate it so much!


I've got a friend in you too! So, I'm giving this back to you both!

And aside from that, I will be passing this also to my blogger friends Era, Dangkin, Amore, Arlene, Eds, and to all the Mommy Bloggers whom I've met last Sunday (Abie, Aggie, Apple, Apols, Jane, Joy, Jody, Jaqcui, Peachy, Kelly, and Thea).

7 Response to "Friendship Award"

  1. Len says:
    November 14, 2007 10:35 AM

    wow! another award! thanks soooo much, mich. :)

  2. Jody says:
    November 14, 2007 2:21 PM

    Thanks for the award girl!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2007 3:02 PM

    hi mich! salamat sa award :) ako rin I appreciate the friendship i found online :) mwaaah to u and baby alex!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    November 14, 2007 4:15 PM

    thanks, mich! i'm so happy to have met you and the rest of the blogging moms. btw, i have a new home already. pls. visit www.100percentkelly.com :)

  5. Mich says:
    November 14, 2007 4:58 PM

    you're welcome ladies! :)

  6. Ers says:
    November 15, 2007 12:58 PM

    thanks, mich! you're miss friendship too!

  7. dangkin says:
    November 18, 2007 4:30 AM

    thank you, girl! :-)