I was Tagged by Nice Twice

I was tagged by Nice twice a couple of days (or weeks?) ago. Thank you so much Nice, so sorry this was delayed. :) But better late than never right?

Here's her first tag...

1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging since July 2006.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
My officemate showed me this blog www.dessertscomefirst.com and Anton's Our Awesome Planet. I got inspired by these two people so I started blogging mostly on the restaurants and food that Hubby and I explored.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun.
Well, at first it was mostly fun, about our dates, Alex's milestones, and now I do paid blogging on the side. :)

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
- I gained a lot of online friends
- Like Nice, I also learned a lot from them
- I learned a lot from the internet like Alex's development and milestones, where to go, nice things to buy, etc...

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
I can't get enough of it, once I get online, I would sit on it for HOURS. LOL! I think that's about it.

I'm tagging, Annette, Yvetchie, Vina, and Jenny.

--.:.--

Now, for Nice's second tag...

Her question is: If you have the chance to pick out your own name, what would it be and why?

I would never pick my name now I guess, because it's too common, instead I would want my name to be something like Ysabelle or Isabella. :)

Thanks again Nice for these very interesting tags. ;)

1 Response to "I was Tagged by Nice Twice"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 19, 2007 6:28 PM

    Thanks for tagging along Mich. I have to agree na nakaka addict talaga ang online world. hehehe.

    Btw, nice name you picked out for yourself. Yoko rin ng totoong name ko kasi masyadong common. :)

    N!cE
    http://www.mommastuff.com
    http://www.nicemorning.net